I have found Your Money Claim to be a fantastic group to have processed my claim. I would recommend them.
- Have you ever taken out a mortgage, home improvement loan, car loan, personal loan or credit card with Citi Bank?
- You could claim your money back (plus interest) from Citi with a PPI claim
- We will start your Citi Bank PPI claim and do all the paperwork for you.
- Make a Citi Bank PPI claim by filling in the simple claim form on the right
Claim back PPI from Citi Bank
Lenders used Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) to substantially increase their profits.
Millions of loans, credit cards and store cards have been taken out with some form of Payment Protection Insurance. In many cases, these policies were sold to customers who did not need, want or ask for them. Many customers may not even know that they’ve had a PPI policy!
The issue is estimated to have affected 20 million people at a cost of around £5.5 billion a year. You could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation, we will investigate your claim and help you claim your money back, plus interest.
To start your Citi Bank claim, simply enter your details in the form on the right
And because we work on a ‘No win No fee’ basis, you won’t have to pay us a penny if your claim is unsuccessful.
Not sure whether you’ve had a PPI policy with Citi Bank?
Your Money Claim will go the extra mile to make sure you receive all of your Citi Bank mis-sold PPI premiums. The PPI claim process against Citi Bank starts by filling in the form on the right. We then send you a simple claim pack. Many of our clients have had lots of credit agreements in the past, not just with Citi Bank.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the paperwork or loan details from Citi Bank
Even if you have no paperwork at all from Citi Bank because the loan was paid off years ago – we can still do the PPI claims and can still find out for you if an old loan, mortgage or credit card was sold with payment protection insurance. All we need is the providers names, approximate date taken out and original address where you lived at the time. We’ve often found out about PPI policies from just a name and a date of birth!
Once we have the details, we let Citi Bank and the other banks or lenders know that we are dealing with the PPI Claim on your behalf. We then lodge your claim with Citi Bank and the rest stating the reasons we believe you have a PPI Claim. If Citi Bank declines your PPI claim we then pursue your claim through other means. We’ve seen every trick in the book and leave no stone unturned!
Payment Protection Insurance with Citi Bank might also have been known as:
- Citi Bank Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI)
- Citi Bank Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI)
- Citi Bank Loan Insurance (LI)
- Citi Bank Personal Loan Protection (PLP)
- Citi Bank Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover (ASU)
- Citi Bank Income Protection (IP)
- Citi Bank Income Protection Insurance (IPI)
- Citi Bank Credit Card Repayment Protection (CCRP)