I have found Your Money Claim to be a fantastic group to have processed my claim. I would recommend them.
- Have you ever taken out a mortgage, home improvement loan, car loan, personal loan or credit card with Woolwich ?
- Were you sold PPI by Woolwich on your loans or credit cards?
- You could claim your money back (plus interest) with a PPI claim
- We will start your Woolwich PPI claim and do all the paperwork for you.
- Make a Woolwich PPI claim by filling in the claim form on the right
Claim back PPI from Woolwich
Millions of loans, credit cards and store cards have been taken out with some form of Payment Protection Insurance. These policies were often sold to customers who did not need, want or ask for them. Many customers may not even know that they’ve had a PPI policy!
The issue is estimated to have affected 20 million people at a cost of around £5.5 billion a year. You could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation, we will investigate your claim and help you claim your money back, plus interest. To start your claim, simply enter your details (top right).
And because we work on a ‘No win No fee’ basis, you won’t have to pay us a penny if your claim is unsuccessful.
Not sure whether you’ve had a PPI policy with Woolwich?
Your Money Claim will go the extra mile to make sure you receive all of your Woolwich mis-sold PPI premiums. The PPI claim process against The Woolwich starts by filling in the form on the right. We then send you a simple claim pack. Many of our clients have had lots of credit agreements in the past, not just with The Woolwich.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the paperwork or loan details from The Woolwich
Even if you have no paperwork at all from The Woolwich because the loan was paid off years ago – we can still do the PPI claims and can still find out for you if an old loan, mortgage or credit card was sold with payment protection insurance. All we need is the providers names, approximate date taken out and original address where you lived at the time. We’ve often found out about PPI policies from just a name and a date of birth!
Once we have the details, we let The Woolwich and the other banks or lenders know that we are dealing with the PPI Claim on your behalf. We then lodge your claim with The Woolwich and the rest stating the reasons we believe you have a PPI Claim. If The Woolwich declines your PPI claim we then pursue your claim through other means. We’ve seen every trick in the book and leave no stone unturned!
Experian offer a 30 day trial, why not check out your credit history for free?
Payment Protection Insurance with Woolwich might also have been known as:
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance (MPPI)
- Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI)
- Loan Insurance (LI)
- Personal Loan Protection (PLP)
- Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover (ASU)
- Income Protection (IP)
- Income Protection Insurance (IPI)
- Credit Card Repayment Protection (CCRP)