Is There Such Thing as a PPI Database?
CAN A CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANY TELL ME WHAT I AM OWED IN PPI COMPENSATION? We've all had the text messages and the telephone calls from companies claiming that they… read more
PPI claims – Payment Protection Insurance Claims on mis-sold PPI
Thousands of people have been mis-sold payment Protection Insurance (PPI) policies on their mortgages, home improvement loans, car loans, personal loans, store cards or credit cards.
Compensation and refunds relating to mis-sold PPI has already reached £10.1 billion and the final cost to the country’s banks has been estimated to be as high as £25 billion.
Make a PPI claim with no up front fees. Apply online now to start your PPI Claim. Your PPI Claim will be dealt with by a dedicated Claims Manager, who will do all the paper work for you.
What is Payment Protection Insurance?Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) was there to pay your monthly repayments on your loans, credit card or store cards if you were unable to work because of accident, sickness or redundancy. The PPI policies hardly ever paid out and were largely inappropriate for many borrowers.
How was PPI Sold?PPI policies were often sold by lenders as part of the deal when you took out a loan or credit card with them. Millions of loans, credit cards and store cards have been taken out with some form of PPI. These policies were often sold to customers who did not need, want or ask for them. Many customers may not even know that they have been sold a PPI policy with their loan or credit card.
How to Claim PPISo if you have been sold Payment Protection Insurance on your mortgage, home improvement loan, car loan, personal loan, credit card or store card then you could make a PPI claim with us. To claim your money back plus interest, simply enter your details (top right) - we work on a No win No fee* basis you won’t have to pay us a penny if your claim is unsuccessful. You can start a PPI claim now by filling in our online form at the top right of this page.
Making a PPI Claim
In recent years it has come to light that many banks and lenders have sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) to their customers under false pretences. This aggressive and misleading selling led to many people discovering that they had just cause to make a PPI claim. Banks have already put millions of pounds aside for these claims, yet many people are still unaware that they are able to seek compensation and that the process is easier than they may think.
Who Was Misled Into Buying Payment Protection Insurance?
Sadly, there are millions of people who have paid their PPI payments without fail only to discover that it was of no use to them.
The profits that could be made through PPI was so beneficial to the banks that they often failed to provide accurate information about it to many of their customers. Because of this, millions of people have been left out of pocket.
There are many different types of circumstances that have led to this common problem and it is still unclear if they have all been discovered. However, here are a few of the most frequent complaints that have been made and upheld against the banks:
- Customers found that they were pressured into taking the insurance. Some of the sellers made them feel that if they did not take out the insurance they would not be granted the loan, mortgage or credit card.
- It was not made clear that PPI was an optional add-on product. Many felt it was a condition of the loan.
- The insurance was not suitable for everyone. This has led to people trying to make a claim only to discover that they were not eligible to do so.
- Interest was added to the cost of the PPI policy but not everyone was told about this.
- Pre-existing medical conditions were not covered by the PPI policy and the sellers did not make this clear when taking out the loan, mortgage or credit card.Lack of information is one of the major issues that the banks have now admitted. Although all of these mistakes have been made and the banks have admitted them, the lenders have still not returned everyone’s money. In order to be compensated for the expense and the dishonesty of the lender it is down to each individual to make their own PPI claim.
Making a Claim for Compensation
Did you need, want and ask for payment protection insurance? If not, you could be one of the millions who is owed compensation. With Your Money Claim you will not be charged any up-front fees and we will not surprise you with any hidden costs. Our professional team will make sure that your PPI claim is assessed fairly and our confidence is such that if we do not win your case, we will not charge you anything.
Just because the banks haven’t made it easy to make a PPI claim doesn’t mean that you should let them keep your money. After all, you worked hard to pay for the insurance in the first place. UK banks have already paid out £9.3 billion and the final cost to them could be as high as £25 billion.
Some of that money could be yours.
We offer our service on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis so you are not left out of pocket if you are not successful in your bid to be compensated. If your bank has treated you unfairly then make a PPI claim with us and join the thousands of people who have taken on the banks and won.