About us
Have you paid for your bank account? Make a claim.

Let's Get Started

We will NEVER pass on your details to any third party without your explicit permission. By submitting the form you consent to share your personal details with us in accordance with our Privacy Policy, and to receive messages via email and SMS from us about our services, and services provided by our partners. You can opt out of these messages at any time by emailing us via info@yourmoneyclaim.co.uk.


Complaints Procedure

We want, and we will strive to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy with the service we provide to you or you have concerns about your bill then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem for you. We have a procedure in place which details how we handle complaints. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint.

How to contact us

You can make a complaint verbally or in writing via one of the following methods:

In writing to: Your Money Claim, Victory House, The Sidings, Whalley, Clitheroe, BB7 9SE
Via telephone to: 01254 822880
Via email to: info@yourmoneyclaim.co.uk

Acknowledging your complaint

If we cannot answer your complaint immediately we will send an acknowledgement within 5 business days from receipt of your complaint.

Investigating your complaint

Wherever possible, your complaint will be investigated by someone who was not directly involved in the matter which is subject of the complaint, and will have the authority to settle the complaint. We will be as thorough as possible in our investigations and will aim to resolve your complaint promptly, giving you the reasons for our decision. We will endeavour to issue our final response within 8 weeks from receipt of your complaint.

Informing you of our decision

We will write to you with a full account of our investigations and the decision that we have made.

If you remain unhappy…(This section does not apply to tax refund cases as they are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)

If we are unable to resolve your complaint then you have have the complaint independently looked at, free of charge, by the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint. For more information about the Financial Ombudsman Service their contact details are as follows:

Website: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Email Address: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Telephone Number: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123.

Address to Write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR